cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Occasional Member - Level 1

Add Receipt Pop-Up Postion

Hey all, hope you are well.

I have a user that is trying to add receipts and the pop-up it too high in his browser for him to interact with it. I have him clear cache, reboot the browser, and his machine. Still has the problem. You see this before?

Screen Shot 2020-06-30 at 9.38.17 AM.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Re: Add Receipt Pop-Up Postion

@Joestac Oh, okay. He's on the Process Reports screen. So, as a workaround he can click on the expense entry to view the details then use the Receipt tab. There should be an option to Zoom in on the receipt. I've provided a screenshot. 

View_Receipts.jpg

Thanks,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Sr. Training Consultant

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Joestac Quick question. What method is the user employing to attach receipts? I'm testing out both methods (using Attach Receipts button on the entry itself and going to Receipts>Attach Receipts) and the windows I'm seeing do not look like the one in your screenshot. Granted, I cannot see the entire window, but the bottom of the cut off window doesn't look like any of the windows I'm seeing when attaching receipts. 

Oh, and to anwer your question, I have not seen this browser issue before. Which broswer is this user using? 

Thanks,
Kevin Dorsey

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Highlighted

@KevinD Thanks for the reply. He is using Chrome. To clarify a bit, he is in Finance, and looking to approve an expense. So he is clicking the receipt to view it closer on an already submitted expense, but the windows pops up as shown. The top of his browser is just above the screenshot, I cut that off to hide his bookmarks.

Highlighted
Solution
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Joestac Oh, okay. He's on the Process Reports screen. So, as a workaround he can click on the expense entry to view the details then use the Receipt tab. There should be an option to Zoom in on the receipt. I've provided a screenshot. 

View_Receipts.jpg

Thanks,
Kevin Dorsey

View solution in original post

Highlighted

@KevinD Thank, heard back from the user, seems the workaround does help.

"Helped.. yes.. but it requires a couple of extra steps for each receipt that I review.   Not optimal for expense reports that have a significant number of entries."

Is the issue he is facing just a product issue that will be addressed? Or is this something else?

Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Joestac I can't say it is a product issue because you are the first person to ever post about it, plus I've never experienced the issue myself. When I have tested this option, the window always pops up centered on my screen.

If I was to take a guess, and a big disclaimer here since I'm not a browser expert, the issue is related to this person's browser settings. Maybe have them look and see if there are any Chrome settings related to pop-ups. 

Thanks,
Kevin Dorsey

Highlighted

@KevinD That is fair, glad to be the first. Smiley Happy I can remote into his machine and make sure there are no crazy settings going on with Chrome. I do appreciate the help, accepted the last response as the answer for this issue in case someone else has it.

Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Joestac Happy to help. 

Thanks,
Kevin Dorsey