cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Occasional Member - Level 1

Require Travel to be expenses

I'm having difficulty finding out how to make it mandatory to expense travel that is booked on concur. We don't have individual credit cards, so for example all the airfare is booked using a single credit card, and it's not up to the user to clear the expense that way. How can we get it set that all travel booked needs a corresponding expense line on a report? 

Thanks in advance, 

Jonathon

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Re: Require Travel to be expenses

There is a site setting that is turned on by default that is Allow Users to delete trip segments and e-receipts without creating an expense. If you turn these off, then they have to add the Concur booked itinerary items to an expense report and will not be allowed to delete them. See provided screenshot. The screen in the screenshot is if you are on an SAP Concur Professional Configuration. 

If you are on a Standard Configuration, then you would go to: Administration>Expense Settings>Policy>Expense Compliance. You will see the same two checkboxes on this screen. 

I hope this helps. 

KevinDelete_Itinerary.jpg

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Solution
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

There is a site setting that is turned on by default that is Allow Users to delete trip segments and e-receipts without creating an expense. If you turn these off, then they have to add the Concur booked itinerary items to an expense report and will not be allowed to delete them. See provided screenshot. The screen in the screenshot is if you are on an SAP Concur Professional Configuration. 

If you are on a Standard Configuration, then you would go to: Administration>Expense Settings>Policy>Expense Compliance. You will see the same two checkboxes on this screen. 

I hope this helps. 

KevinDelete_Itinerary.jpg

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you!!!