cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
username
Occasional Member - Level 1

Re: NextGen - New UI

It's clear that the actual users are not the concern, merely the customers (meaning our employers) who pay the bills.  It has taken me over a day and a half to complete a simple, very straightforward expense report because of the massive inefficiencies and duplicitive steps I have had to take to submit.  

Example, I can find no option to bulk assign attendees to meal expenses.  Given that the vasy majority of meal expenditures on reports are going to be for the person filling out the report, how is this not an option?  As far as I'm concerned this is tantamount to Concur impacting the bottom line of the customer.  This is less efficient than the old days when we'd put all the receipts in an envelope and hand off to someone who was paid to do this work.  

Concur not only charges for their service but how many millions are lost in hidden costs to the customers whose employees have to wade through repetitive and poorly designed workflows in order to submit expenses?  The UI is so bad it's offencive.  

username
Occasional Member - Level 1

Also, when you detach a receipt from an expense because you inadvertantly selected the wrong one because the display windows are so POORLY designed and size limited (frames within frames, really?  The 90s called...) the receipt is no longer available to attach to the proper expense.  So I have to waste 10minutes rifling through the pile of receipts to find it again.  

Thanks for wasting more of my time and my employer's money, concur.  

Highlighted
Romeeta
Occasional Member - Level 2

@Jody  I'm sure this has already been brought up, but do you have a timeline when there will be improvements to the Receipt Images - I am an expense administrator and if I proxy as employee and attempt to view receipt images by clicking on Manage Receipts, Manage Attachments, I cannot see the image properly. The only way I can see is if I download to my desktop which does not seem very efficient. I've brought this up in the solutions suggestions, in a webinar (said it's being worked on), but there really has been no definitive answer or timeline. Can you or someone provide any update? Thank you for your assistance.