Highlighted
dkosarko
New Member - Level 1

NextGen CONCUR Expense UI Question- Mobile App

Just wanted to know if this pertains only to Online Access and not the Mobile app.?

I am testing it online and can work through some of the new features but noticed on the Mobile app I do not see them, like the Hotel Itemization for Same Every Night vs. Not the Same.

Can you confirm if the Mobile app as well will be updated with the new features as the majority of our users use the Mobile app.

2 Replies
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Re: NextGen CONCUR Expense UI Question- Mobile App

I cannot confirm for 100%, but I haven't heard anything internally about the Mobile app changing at all, so I would think the new UI and feature changes will be for the online (web) version only. Maybe another SAP Concur employee knows something I don't, but I think I would have heard if the mobile app was having some significant changes.

0 Kudos
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Re: NextGen CONCUR Expense UI Question- Mobile App

Hi, @dkosarko!

The Concur mobile app team is investing like crazy to close the feature gap and ensure a more seamless experience between the two, but the current effort regarding the NextGen Expense UI is focused almost exclusively on the web experience.

Let me know if you'd like more detailed information regarding the product road map for the mobile app.

Jody Wilkins
Product Communications at SAP Concur
0 Kudos