cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Re: Initial thoughts on the new Expense UI.

Thank you, @Nancyagfa! We're hearing--and listening--to all the customer guidance around the information provided by the icons. (The info is still there, albeit accessed differently now as you can see.)

Please keep the feedback coming.

Jody Wilkins
Product Communications at SAP Concur
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

We hope you enjoyed Fusion, @MGordon.This is great feedback, so please do keep it coming!

In the meantime, if you think there might be a bug that is not related to the new UI, I'd invite you to log a support case. With some of the improvements happening, it's entirely possible that something else could need looking into.

Jody Wilkins
MGordon
Occasional Member - Level 3

I just tried to see if my processors could access the New Expense UI.  I went under Expense Roles and added "Expense UI Preview".  After adding this role, they signed back into Concur and Expense just spins.  It looks like the new UI, but just isn't working.  Is this not the process to allow an individual to preview the New UI?  Any suggestions?

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Thank you for all of the helpful observations you make, @Nancyagfa. We enjoy having you along on the pilot journey!

I'd like to let you, @malgeni@Josh@RichardG@AmberLee, and anyone else following along that allowing for more than 25 items on a single page will happen.

The technical ability to allow more than 25 to load at a single time has a few dependencies that are being worked out.

Spoiler
As I am going to the primary point person (or, "Triple P") for NextGen UI-related comments, I'm going to begin a new Discussion thread within the next two (2) business days. This one has gotten a bit lengthy and I'd like to start tackling some of the comments more thoroughly.
Jody Wilkins
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

I'm looking into this now, @MGordon.

Jody Wilkins
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

I love Snagit! 

A cool feature of Snagit is that it can take a picture of a scrolling screen!  You should be able to do a screen capture via SnagIt of everything in the browser view including scrolling to get the entire page.

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

There was a brief outage this morning that was resolved about 11:30 am PDT.
Jody Wilkins
GPThompson
Occasional Member - Level 2

I’ve tried the new UI a few times (switching back to the old one after each time). My main issue is that I used to be able to select multiple expenses and bulk edit the Business Purpose field. Can’t find a way to do this in the new UI. This is important to us as we use that field as the text to push through to SAP.

I’ve experienced other issues but we will raise a support case for that as it may be to do with our config and the handling of GST in Australia. When I enter an expense, change something, it then throws up an flag saying that the GST amount has been manually changed when it hasn’t.

Gareth Thompson
Head Financial Services and Systems
Australian Broadcasting Corporation
Josh
Routine Member - Level 2

Hey @GPThompson,

Yes, the 'edit multiple expenses' has not yet been made available in the NextGen UI, since the platform is still in its preview period. This item is listed on the document Not Yet Available In NextGen Expense, a document Concur keeps track of what has been released and what has not:

http://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/NextGenEXP/UpcomingEnhancements.pdf

This item is the first one listed on page 2.

Once NextGen has its full release in the fall, that feature should be available.

Josh
SS
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hmmm, I cannot create a new report in the app in IOS! Only option is cancel after all fields are filled in!! FRUSTRATING!!!