cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Re: Initial thoughts on the new Expense UI.

You and @KathyT make a great observation. At this time, Alerts are the method for letting users know when a receipt is or isn't required.

Jody Wilkins
Product Communications at SAP Concur
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Thank you offering this feedback, @MGordon. We're reading, listening, and appreciating all of y' all helping us make it better for your employees!

Jody Wilkins
Routine Member - Level 3

Does the report total show on every page or just the last page? That might be a good way to let people know there are more expenses on the next page.

ค๓๒єг ɭєє - ᴄᴏɴᴄᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴɴᴏɪssᴇᴜʀ
(っ◔◡◔)っ  ☆ Fort Worth, Texas ☆
Nancyagfa
Occasional Member - Level 2

I have to agree with Sandra and add what may be good for the end user is going to be more difficult for the administrator or auditor to deal with.

The text is so large and there should be a solution to reduce the size so work on a laptop won't be so difficult.  It is just too large. Auditing a report requires many more screens to be opened to review.  And I looked for the View All Reports and didn't see it either.  We need this as well and there needs to be a solution to retrieve these reports.  There is history that auditors require. Otherwise, how do you get those reports back?

I also got stuck in the new UI and couldn't get back as the revert button didn't work.  After I put in a ticket and clicked on everything around the screen, the revert button was there and I was able to go back.

Another pain point, after reading other comments below, the multi page report with 25 lines max and not being very prominent will probably have mgrs missing items to review before approving.

I hope Concur is using the points brought up here to make changes. I will not be changing over our system until we have to or until I see that some of these have been addressed.

Nancyagfa
Occasional Member - Level 2

On the use of icons - The icons are a benefit to us as we don't have Concur Travel and only have corp card charges coming in. Right now, it is very easy to spot cash expenses or charges not on the corp card, as there is no icon on that expense line.  We have Amex, which when you hover over the icon, gives you valuable data on the charge that can easily be compared to the entry. We also use the absence of the card icon to quickly identify duplicate charges where someone manually entered on the mobile app but did not match the charge before submitting.  It' a very easy proof of duplicate when one is on the card bill and the other is not.

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Well...technically new functionality is being deployed approximately every two weeks, @AmberLee...) Anything visible to you all or an end user will be in the monthly release notes.

And, yes, THANK YOU (he shouted) for helping us improve  everything for current and future administrators everywhere!

Jody Wilkins
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Thank you for weighing in, @walshgroup18! I can identify with what @RichardG says below about "the only time staff tell me they 'love' the previous version of something is when I'm training them in how to use the new or different version."

When the time comes, however, the fine folks in our global services group are continuing to develop training videos and documents for you and your employees.

Jody Wilkins
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Duly noted, @RichardG! Stay tuned on this one.

Jody Wilkins
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

More than anything, @RichardG, it's hugely important to us that your road warriors are happy with the new UI. Thank you for this feedback, in particular; I'll pass along your findings to the user insights team. (They think about this stuff ALL. THE. TIME.)

Jody Wilkins
Routine Member - Level 3

Thank you @Jody!

Richard Grigg
Assistant Director, Business Services
Australian Bureau of Statistics