SAP Business Exchange
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SS
Occasional Member - Level 1

Re: Initial thoughts on the new Expense UI.

@KellyR sorry but I have to jump in here. Asking a customer to go to ANOTHER place to report/give feedback after she was directed to you specifically is frustrating. @SandraA is your customer and making her work harder to help you (Concur) improve your product (btw I agree with everything she reports..especially the new large Font.) is contrary to what a customer facing organization should expect.

SandraA
Routine Member - Level 2

We have already reported all our issues last year as Beta test users.

It's interesting having gone through that experience and hearing a lot of consensus on what did not work in that group.  And then hearing all the same things in this group.

Keep it up!  Hopefully it will encourage Concur to address these issues sooner rather than later.

Sandra Ahola
T-Mobile
Senior Analyst Travel, Card & Expense
US
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandra-ahola-4704553/
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for your comment, @SS. The SAP Concur Community is one place where our users and customers can come for information and conversation, but we have a number of other places where people can also submit feedback. Sometimes we share links to those other places as additional resources.

We (the SAP Concur Community team) read all the messages posted here and pass on feedback to other teams directly and as appropriate; many of those other teams also read and post here in Community too.

We always appreciate feedback; don't hesitate to tag me if you have additional things to share!

Kelly Rigotti
Sr. Director, Digital Marketing
SAP Concur
tbowman
Occasional Member - Level 1

We've lost a lot of fuctionality that I'm hoping will return by September release. to name a few

• Detail View a must to keep from having to open each expense to see if something is missing
  • Business Purpose should display
  • Allocation (no more pie chart), but word allocation, so can’t hover quickly to see allocation
  • Company Card icon taken away, can’t hover to get information but have to click on the word Company Card to see the data
  • A lot more clicking around in the system
  • Itemizations don’t show, you use to be able to open them from the report and get a quick look
  • Attendees, it didn’t automatically pick employee if the expense type was changed.
Routine Member - Level 3

@Jody ,
Love that you differentiate between hearing and listening. #smooth #iseewhatyoudidthere

ค๓๒єг ɭєє - ᴄᴏɴᴄᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴɴᴏɪssᴇᴜʀ
(っ◔◡◔)っ  ☆ Fort Worth, Texas ☆
Routine Member - Level 3

How did I miss this? We can hide spoilers??! Sweet!

Routine Member - Level 3

Not sure if this was addressed yet but I hope most or all of the changes will be available to preview before the Fall. Anyone know if they are planning on waiting on the new UI being turned on for everyone before updating the problem areas?

melodiehayes
New Member - Level 3

Ashley,

I don't understand the logic behind the icon removal.  I just implemented Concur 2 years ago and no one has made any comments about the icons being difficult to understand.  They are extremely useful to hover over to quickly get information needed by those preparing expenses for multiple travelers (airfare card for all travelers).  Removing this will basically incapacitate our travel manager.  She tried the new UI and turned it off due to the cumbersome extra clicks involved.  

thanks for your consideration

Melodie

melodiehayes
New Member - Level 3

The payment type is helpful, but if you need to allocate to departments, you get more detail by hovering over the credit card icon, without having to click to another screen.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @melodiehayes,

Thank you for voicing your concern. We will be continuing to improve our product experience for all types of users and coming updates will address this concern. We are developing an experience for Approvers and Processors. This will give them access to more information that can be viewed quickly. The release date for that redesign is not yet set. 

We appreciate your feedback! 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager