cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
grimmki
Occasional Member - Level 2

ITEMIZATION 100% ALERT APPEARS

I was practicing hotel itemization with the new version release.  The hotel expense was 100% itemized with no alerts in the top section.  When I selected the save expense button, an alert popped up stating the following:

ALERT: This expense has been saved, but it is still missing informatIon that is required before it can be submitted. Would you like to add that now?

If I select NO, I can save the expense line and submit the expense report.

If I select YES, the screen goes back to the line item detail expecting me to make a change when none is required.

Please advise if this has something to do wiith audit rules or configuration.  I reviewed the active audit rules and did not find the Alert verbiage.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
vandevoortla
Occasional Member - Level 2

We have this problem as well. I just submitted a ticket to Concur with a "live" example that is still erring. I'll let you know if I can get resolution, but surely others are having this issue? Would appreciate any insight Concur can provide!

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @grimmki,

Thanks for posting! This is an issue that would be best addressed by support. You can check with your company to see if they subscribe to the User Support Desk or prefer support tickets to be handled internally. Whichever route you go, they will be able to help you get more information and create a ticket. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Jody
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi, @grimmki--

It sounds like you've encountered a technical issue. That's not the experience we want you to have.

If you're willing - the best way for us to work on addressing that problem would be for you to submit a Support Case through the Customer Support Portal.

In your case, please include the phrase 'NextGen UI.'

Thank you for sharing your experience here on the Community!

Thank you,
Jody Wilkins
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select Accept as Solution so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.