cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Member - Level 2

Re: Expenseit in Concur Mobile App

I have been having the same problem. Very very frustrating. I cant do my expeses at the moment as all those receipts are stuck in limbo.

Highlighted
New Member - Level 2

Same here. December 19 now and no update to the app? Looks like the app version hasn't changed at all. The expense function just doesn't work.

Highlighted
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi All,

Thank you all for posting about the issues you are seeing in the app. We hear you and appreciate you reaching out. This thread originally was discussing a planned update to the Concur App. The update went through and ExpenseIt is now in the app.

There seem to be a few issues after this update. Many of you have come to this thread seeking a solution. Your best route to get this resolved is to create a support case. This issue you are describing goes beyond the capabilities of the community forums to resolve. A support team member will need to address this with you all individually. 

Here are two ways to get support:

1. You can contact your company’s authorized support contact. They will be able to help you create a support ticket for this issue. Your company should be able to tell you who they are and provide contact information.
  2. If your company subscribes to User Support Desk you can call them directly and create a support ticket. Your company will be able to tell you if this is an available support channel and provide you with the number.

I hope this helps!

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.