dworth
Routine Member - Level 1

Difference between Concur Standard versus Professional

Hi,

In a discussion with consultants, I just heard there are two versions of Concur...  What are the differences/pros/cons of each?

Thanks!!

Darryl Worth
American Society of Hematology
4 Replies
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Re: Difference between Concur Standard versus Professional

I'll give you the major difference: Much more customization with Professional as far as employee groups, policies, forms and fields, audit rules, custom workflows, etc.

I lied, I'll give you one more major difference: time to implement with Standard is way less.

dworth
Routine Member - Level 1

Ok...  so, is there a test area/demo/video that shows these differences?  The reason I am asking is because we are still struggling to get Concur up and running using some "basic" workflows.  We did, after some time, find out there are some COA options (THANK YOU USERS GROUP) but it seems like that is not exactly what we are looking for as it has some "limitations."  Realistically, we are not asking for something that is overly complicated but I guess it doesn't fit within the Standard box.

Thanks!!

Darryl Worth
American Society of Hematology
0 Kudos
Highlighted
tjbmoreno
Routine Member - Level 2

We started with Standard and migrated to Professional.  Happy to discuss the differences. Message me and we can set up a time to talk.

terri.moreno@anaren.com

Terri Moreno
Looking for new opportunities!
Anaren, Inc. - Travel Manager - Syracuse, NY
0 Kudos
narmbrust
New Member - Level 1

Hi

Can you tell me what you found to be the major differnce between Standard and Professional? We have standard and we are finding alot of issues with fields that we need to be mandatory for our business.

Thanks!

0 Kudos