cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rskotty
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur mobile app

Whenever I hit “Trips” to try to add a rental car to my itinerary after booking a flight or try to check my itinerary, the app closes down. The result is I cannot complete my travel arrangements. This happens every time. I’ve reported it over a dozen times without even the courtesy of an acknowledgement. It will drive me to book independently to avoid the frustration. Please acknowledge this and correct the problem b

2 REPLIES 2
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @Rskotty,

Thanks for posting,

We apologize for this issue. That would be frustrating. I have escalated this to our mobile experts. We will share more info or fixes as we have them. Thank you for your patience.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Rskotty 

Good day and Thank you for reaching out.

As an initial troubleshooting with regards to this type of cases. Kindly try to uninstall then reinstall again the Concur app just to make sure you are using the latest app version 9.71.2 for iOS and 9.71 for Android. After reinstall, kindly test again.

If the issue still happens, I suggest that you open and Support Case or  reach out to your Concur Administrator to open one on your behalf so we can have our mobile team furtgher investigate on the issue.

Thank you.

Regards,

AnnaDizo