cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ssuhaib
New Member - Level 1

Concur Setup

Hi,

Can anyone brefily explain what are the first steps to setup concur for an office of around 500 employees? I am looking specifically at:

1. User date import from SAP to Concur

2. Company specific addition of expense types

3. Deletion of expense types not used by company from Concur.

4. How standrd user roles are implemened.

Thanks in advance

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

This is a good question. For your company size, you will be starting out on a Standard Configuration of SAP Concur. See my answers in red below. 

1. User date import from SAP to Concur - I'm not sure what you are looking for here.  What do you mean by "User date"? 

2. Company specific addition of expense types -- During your configuration you will have at least 3 calls with an Activation Coach. On the first of these calls, they will explain expense types. However, you will be able to add any specific expense types you need into your site. You will actually have the ability to do this yourself after receiving instruction by your Activation Coach.

3. Deletion of expense types not used by company from Concur. One thing about SAP Concur that is built in is that Expense Types cannot be deleted once they are created. You will be able to Deactivate the expense types you do not need, though. 

4. How standrd user roles are implemened. The Standard Configuration of SAP Concur has a very limited amount of roles that can be assigned. In fact, there are only 4 roles. All of these are assigned on the User Profile screen. It is very simple and will be shown to you by your activation coach. 

Please private message me if you need any more information about these questions or if you have further questions. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

This is a good question. For your company size, you will be starting out on a Standard Configuration of SAP Concur. See my answers in red below. 

1. User date import from SAP to Concur - I'm not sure what you are looking for here.  What do you mean by "User date"? 

2. Company specific addition of expense types -- During your configuration you will have at least 3 calls with an Activation Coach. On the first of these calls, they will explain expense types. However, you will be able to add any specific expense types you need into your site. You will actually have the ability to do this yourself after receiving instruction by your Activation Coach.

3. Deletion of expense types not used by company from Concur. One thing about SAP Concur that is built in is that Expense Types cannot be deleted once they are created. You will be able to Deactivate the expense types you do not need, though. 

4. How standrd user roles are implemened. The Standard Configuration of SAP Concur has a very limited amount of roles that can be assigned. In fact, there are only 4 roles. All of these are assigned on the User Profile screen. It is very simple and will be shown to you by your activation coach. 

Please private message me if you need any more information about these questions or if you have further questions. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.