cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LisaS86
Occasional Member - Level 2

Claim Library - New Expense UI

I've started using the preview of the New Expense UI for just myself. Aside from the expected slowness and lagging of the site iteself, I'm generally happy with the new appearance and feature changes. The loss of "icons" will be a challenge, especially with obtaining all the useful 3rd party data attached to credit card transactions....but that's another topic altogther.

The purpose of my post is feedback in regards to the Claim/Report Library and the ability to view the expense report history. The "View" options have changed; you can no longer choose to view "All Claims". I use the claim library everyday for several different reasons. Whether it's reconciling a corporate card balance for a terminated employee or looking for a history of personal expenses, the claim library is an exceptional tool. 

In the new Expense UI, to view reports older than 90 days, you now need to enter a date range. I don't know how far back I need to go with each employee, so having the option to quickly view all of their past claims is extremely helpful. I understand that if I input a date prior to the year we implemented Concur, it will pull up the entire history, but the ease of doing it one click saves me a ton of time.

It sounds like such a small issue, but I am the only administrator and expense report auditor for over 3500 employees....so literally every second counts.

I'm interested to know if anyone feels the same or have discovered an easier way to pull up an employees entire report history?

Thanks in advance for your insight!

Lisa Sturrock
Volkswagen Group
Expense Report Administrator and Auditor
11 REPLIES 11