cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Occasional Member - Level 2

Re: As an Administrator, I have hundreds of expense reports to process daily

Is there an audit rule that will only allow the employee to submit one report per month?

Highlighted
Occasional Member - Level 1

Clay,

We have been reviewing 100% of expense reports and are now starting to look into auto approving some of the easy reports. Any chance you would share some of your Audit rules or how you were able to set up the auto approvals in your workflow?

Thanks,

Adam Manning

Highlighted

Sandra,

We are currently auditing 100% of expense reports. We are now starting to look into auto approving the easier expense reports and smaller $ amounts. Can you share any of your experience such as which audit rules your utilize or how you setup the auto approvals in the workflow?

Thanks,

Adam Manning

amanning@medline.com

Highlighted

Hi Sandra,

Hope you can help answering the following two questions:

1. Are you currently utilizing any AI or auditing solution (Concur Detect, Insight, etc.) for your post-approval audit process that supports only auditing 20% of expense reports approved by managers?
  2. In your experience, what approach has been the most successful to you in having all approving managers be your partner as it relates to embracing policies and approving only expenses that meet policy?

Thank you in advance for your feedback/recommendations.

Best regards,

Conrad Hernandez

Medline Director of Finance

Medline Industries

chernandez@medline.com

(847) 837-2796