cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scetrulo
Occasional Member - Level 1

Analysis - Standard Reports

Has anyone been able to create thier own reports? For example, we would lik eot group expenses by department/account/employee/location/company/etc.. most of the training I have done points me to a data warehouse which we do not have access to. SO trying to see if we have any other options

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Are you on a Standard implementation of SAP Concur or are you on a Professional implementation. My guess is you are on a Standard implementation since you said you don't have access to the data warehouse. Although, if you are on a Professional implementation of SAP Concur, you would not have access to the Data Warehouse unless you had the correct permission on your Concur profile. 

If you send me a private message with your company name and your first and last name, I can give you a difinitive answer to your question and whether you will be able to build the report you mentioned or not. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mcsacctng8
Occasional Member - Level 2

Kevin,

I would love some help as well.  The online reporting help really isn't all that helpful.  We don't have Intelligence and only have Analysis and I need to be able to run reports for Expense Reports that help me find items for the auditors OR find things that have been paid OR that are still pending.  If you could offer any advice to me in regards to this I would appreciate it.

Thank you!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mcsacctng8 what I would recommend is checking out our training resources on using Cognos. Here is the link to our Analysis resources including two recorded training sessions: https://www.concurtraining.com/toolkit/en/data-insights/analysis. 

On this page you'll see some topics, but some are hidden to save space. You can expand the remaining resources by clicking the little down pointing arrow after the last topic called Bursting. 

Give these a look to get a good foundation about how the tool works. Without having this background, me explaining it to you wouldn't make much sense. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.