cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BrendaT
Occasional Member - Level 2

Travel Policy - Meal Limit Benchmarking

Hi There,

We are currently reviewing our meal allowance limit to see if there is a need to revise our current limit of $65 USD ($70USD for some higher cost locations) - based on actuals, inclusive of tips/grat.  As our travel is global, we are also interested to know what other companies list for the below 'high cost' (mentioned*) locations.  We have looked at BTN, Canadian and US Federal Government limits and they tend to be on the higher side - US gov has the lowest limits (on avg) out of the 3.

Would be great if you can share your limits for benchmarking purposes.  Thank you in advance!

• New York
  • San Francisco
  • Los Angeles
  • London, UK
  • Paris, France
  • Shanghai, China
  • Tokyo, Japan
  • Australia
  • Hong Kong
  • Singapore
  • Switzerland

*feedback received travellers

Thanks,

Brenda

3 REPLIES 3
SKSaunders
New Member - Level 2

Hi,  I am also researching this and wondering if you received any response and would be will to share.  Would anyone else in the group be willing to provide their limits?

Thanks

BrendaT
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi SKSaunders,

Actually I did not receive any reponses 😞 However when I searched some historical discussions, I found that this topic was brought up by other users and piggy backed off of theirs.  Try to search for "meals" to look for other discussions and I would be happy to share ours via private message.  I was told emails and phone #s should not be provided here so I'll PM you separately.

Thanks,

Brenda

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi All,

@BrendaT is right!

This is a popular topic here in the SAP Business Exchange. This Per Diem Travel Allowance Information might help provide some insights on your question. Feel free to chime in on the discussion as well.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.