cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kyleparm
Occasional Member - Level 2

Returned reports per month report

Does anyone know if there are any reports that outline returned expense reports per month? My employee and I have searched the reporting module up and down and cannot find anything.  Just curious if anyone knows.

Thanks,

Kyle

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kyleparm there is a data item in the data Warehouse in Cognos labeled "Ever Sent Back". This is a Y or N. You can use this to see reports that have ever been returned. You will also need to have some sort of date data item, like Created Dated or First Submitted Date and put a filter to show the date range for the month in question. 

I don't know how well-versed you are in Cognos reporting, so my response will either be an "Ah Ha" or a "What is he talking about?". 🙂

Feel free to private message me if you need some further assistance. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kyleparm

Unfortunately that is not available for my company but I believe the route we are going to take is having someone manually create the report for us.  Thank you for taking the time to reply! Hopefully this resolves the issue.

Thanks,

Kyle

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kyleparm why isn't this available for your company? 

What is your company name? I can take a look and see if your company has access to what I described. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kyleparm

My company name is Black & Veatch.  They created a report for us but unfortunately it only includes current expense reports in the "returned" status, not historical. They said it'd be $290/hour to create this report. The only report available in the Data Warehouse is one called "TR Attendee".

Thanks,

Kyle

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

I see a report named Returned Reports that shows all reports that are currently in a Sent Back to Employee status dating back to November of 2018, so the report is showing Historical data of all reports that have that status. 

Are you sure you viewed all pages of results for this report? It contains 12 pages of results.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
kyleparm

It looks like it now does. Sorry for delayed response. We were working with them on implementing this and either myself and a colleague missed it to begin with or it was modified to now include. Thanks!