cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jwoldin
New Member - Level 1

Return all or part of a report. Multi-part question

Hello.

1) a report with 20 lines has been submitted.   3 of those lines require changes.  Processor writes changes in comments section of each line and clicks "send back to employee" on each line and then "save"  Processor clicks Approve.  The remaining lines go through. The three incorrect lines are in an Addendum to Report...and are sent back to the employee.

a) The processors sends back " see line comments"

b)  Employee opens the Addendum in the App.  It seems that they need to 'hunt' for the comments for each line. Are we doing it wrong?

2) a report with 20 lines has been submitted.   3 of those lines require changes.  Processor writes changes in comments section of each line and clicks "send back to employee" on each line and then "save"  Processor clicks Send Report Bakc to Employee (so ALL lines are sent back). 

a) The processors sends back " see line comments"

b)  Employee opens the report  in the App.  It seems that they need to 'hunt' for the actual lines which were problematic among those that were not problematice . Are we doing it wrong?

Ultimately: Can you show the best practices for returning some line items?  Can you detail the best practice for viewing comments on the app? 

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

I believe the only way you can view comments entered by Processors or Managers when they send back expenses is to select the report in the Mobile App. Once the report you should see a Report Summary option. Select this option. You should see a few more options one of which says, "Comment". Select this and I believe it will show all comments that have been entered for the report.

Give that a try.

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi @KevinD 

I believe that only shows comments entered against the report header, not against individual expenses/lines in the report.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

That is probably true, however if you open an expense on the report in the mobile app, there is a Comment field and I believe if the processor entered a comment on the line item itself, it would be visible here. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.