cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MattBuxton
Occasional Member - Level 1

Removing default fields

On entering an expense for "Parking", Concur unhelpfully requests that users select the parking type ie on street / off street. For users this is a little irksome and I have no need to analyse at this level....why would anyone?

There is a similar field on meals where it forces an option to select if hot/restaurant or other. I get that it is trying to assist with VAT but without a VAT receipt it's not allowable anyhow. Thus if there is no need to analyse at this level I'd like users to not have to be forced to select and it be hidden.

How can this be done? Many thanks, Matt

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MattBuxton so the on street / off street parking option and the hot / restaurant meal option are not default settings, so this was most likely somethig that whomever was working with SAP Concur to configure your site, asked for. Unless you have full administrative permissions in your site, you will not be able to change this. Most likely this would have to be submitted to SAP Concur to change. 

However, I would suggest trying to talk to your SAP Concur site admin and ask them about it and what the business purpose was for setting it up this way. 

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions about what I've explained. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MattBuxton
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks Kevin for responding to my question.

I am the admin for our company although didn't set up the system originally therefore if you could point me in the direction of where I need to go to take these off I would be grateful?

Best wishes, Matthew

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MattBuxton if you send me a private message with your full company name, I can look up your site to determine where to point you. 

Keep in mind, if you are on our Professional platform, you will not have the ability to make changes to fields. This is very likely, so be prepared for me to come back and tell you that you don't have the correct permission. I just want to prepare you. 🙂

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.