cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Occasional Member - Level 2

Re: Concur Approval Workflows

Hi @HPGamy . I am sure it's possible. Our company is using this workflow since May/2018 (Employee>Manager>Appzen>Payment).

I don't have advanced access to change workflows myself, this was set up by the Concur staff in collaboration with Appzen, per our request.

Highlighted
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks for this, @fbromeiro! I shared this with our AppZen Account Manager and she insists it isn't possible. I wonder if you would be willing to share the name of your Account Manager (you can email me directly at amckelvy@hollandpartnergroup.com) so I can get the two of them on the same page. Thanks so much!

Highlighted

Hi There!

We are also a small company that has purchased Concur, however have not fully implemented it.  The approval flow is similiar to yours with Accounting Review being the final step in the approval process but I can't find the queue the expense reports are going to once the manager has completed the approval.  Any advice?  Very much appreciate your insight!

Highlighted
Solution
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@PamF I can help you with this. From the SAP Concur home screen, you should see Expense at the top of the screen. Click on Expense. It will take you to the Manage Expenses screen. Now, it is easy to miss, but just below the black bar near the top of the screen under Expense, you should see the word Processor with a little dropdown arrow next to it. Click on the dropdown arrow and select Process Reports. This will take you to the screen where final approval is given to reports. Once approved they go into a Batch to be reimbursed once that batch is closed out.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any issues. 

Kevin

Thanks,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Sr. Training Consultant

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thank you so much!  I found it!  If I am the accounting approval, can I also act on behalf of another person?  I'm trying to following the approved report through to test it and not having much luck!

Thanks so much for the help!

Pam

Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@PamF the best way I have found to test the approval workflow is to use two different users. One is the Submitter and the other is the assigned manager for the Submitter that also has Processor rights. This way you can log in as the Submitter, create the report, submit the report. Then, log in as the manager and approve the report, which will put it in the Processor queue. Since the manager has processor rights, there won't be any need to log out and log in with a third user. 

I hope this makes sense. I don't usually recommend proxying in as another user because although you proxy in as someone else, Concur still stamps your name as the person who actually created the report. Then when you go to approve it, you get a message saying you cannot approve your own report. Better to just have two different user accounts to test the approval process.

Kevin

Thanks,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Sr. Training Consultant

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.