cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Occasional Member - Level 3

Re: Company Reimbursement for Personal Charge on CBCP Card

If the Apply Offsets is activated, does the employee see that their cash reimbursement has been reduced when they submit the report?  Does it also show how much they still owe (if any)?

Highlighted
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi, I am curious how did your company  set this process up? My company is looking to do the same thing.

Highlighted

How does someone activate the configuration of Apply Offsets? Also, do you know how to then have the remaining personal expenses (if there is not enough out of pocket expenses to net out the personal expenses) sent to payroll so the company can be reimbursed that way?

Highlighted
New Member - Level 3

Hi Kylie,

We are looking into implementing something like this. Would you mind sharing with me your process? Concur configuration? Audit Rules?

Highlighted

Hi DCCormier, a possible approach could be:

• I guess you might have the "Personal Expense" button in your form allowing for the user to flag the transaction as personal
  • You could also create an E-Mail Reminder (or a Cognos Report) to notify the user, or hers/his manager, or someone else about "forgotten" CC transactions - means transaction date older than ...
  • Finally, if you have an automatic interface with the AP/GL systems, it is important to check if they are prepared to process this type of transaction: amount <0 or a credit to the company (specific vendor code) , what typically requires an specific posting key to be available in these systems

I hope this helps