cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vandevoortla
Occasional Member - Level 2

Re: Company Reimbursement for Personal Charge on CBCP Card

We manage our own payroll, but do the same. Just research state employment law regarding withholdings. Some may require that you provide another option to employees for reimbursement.

clayw1963
Occasional Member - Level 3

Sandra,

Our company was doing that and our legal team made us stop the process.  Our concur reimbursements are seperate from payroll so it was always after the fact.  They never stated the reason but told us it had to stop immediately.

Clay Wilson

Clay Wilson
Highlighted
frame
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hello,

We have enabled the Balance Due feature (assigned in Policy).  When a cardholder owes the university, a tracking record is set up in the cash advance module.  This allows us to create custom email reminders to notify our cardholders that they owe the university.  These tracking records are set up once the report is extracted for payment. 

In addition, we set up an e-market with our ecommerce vendor where cardholders may repay the university using his/her personal debit or credit card.  This has been very well received.  When a cardholder marks a transaction as a personal expense in Concur, an audit rule populates with the URL for this repayment site.  We also have a link on our home page in Company Notes that will take a cardholder directly to the site.

We unfortunately do have a lot of personal expenses on our card, but they are efficiently repayed.

Thanks,
Jennifer

rudzinski
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Jennifer

We actually met at Fusion 2017 (Chicago) and I, like many, am struggling with our inadvertent repayment process. Due to our size, we're legally limited to how we can ask for repayment. However, I noticed in your note below, and from an earlier conversation that your audit rule contains a URL for users to click and navigate to repayment. Maybe a silly question, but how did you embed a URL into your audit rule exception?

Thanks,
Caitlin

LauraQuiroga
Occasional Member - Level 1

Greetings Amber, I found your feedback very useful to identify the pros of IBCP payment type. I have additional questions. Can I contact you? (I am your neighbor in Irving, TX) Thank you!