cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asoler
Occasional Member - Level 1

Comment fields in Concur Expense

In the event that we use the comment field by Managers. Is there any way to pull some reports to show those comments?

Thanks

Antonio

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

This depends on what type of configuration of SAP Concur you are on. If you are on a Professional configuration you can absolutely build reports in Cognos that show Comments entered on reports by managers. 

If you are on a Standard configuration of SAP Concur and you went live prior to November 2017, then you could use Cognos as well. If you are on a Standard configuration and went live after November 2017, then you will not have access to Cognos to reporting. 

If you are on a Professional configuration and do not have experience with Cognos, we offer free webinars at least once a month on how to use the tool which provides a good foundation for beginners.  You can find the list of offered classes here: https://www.concurtraining.com/pr/reporting/intelligence

PM me if you have any other questions. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Wheelock
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

I don't use Cognos I don't know if I have access to it. I've just been using the standard concur.

When you go into a previously completed expense report, is it possible to change the function of the "Comment" header from the chat bubble icon that is click to "show comments" and instead just have the comment field populate along with the other header information?

Wheelock_0-1668807244508.png

I'd rather just have the comment show so I can copy+paste the entire thing or somehow dowload an .xls or .csv that has the expense line items in it including the comment.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Rob

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Wheelock you would need to mouse over the chat bubble to see the comment or if you want to copy the text, you would need to open the entry and copy the text from the Comment field.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.