cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Re: Attendees List

Francesca,

I retested this after reading your reply and it worked for me. So, without seeing exactly what you are doing, It is difficult for me to offer suggestions, but Amber has given some other options that are great.

vandevoortla
Occasional Member - Level 2

This tip is awesome! Thanks!

debrasuedavis
New Member - Level 1

I thought attendee should be imported by a Concur admin?  I have a list of people that are used by marketing team.  We do not have email meeting.   Can I import a list? 

PamGrant
New Member - Level 1

I'm trying to use the feature to e-mail the calendar event to myself.  I checked my profile to confirm the email address I'm using is the one that is validated in Concur.  I forward the calendar event to receipts@concur.com but I it doesn't show up in my expenses.  Any idea what I'm doing wrong?  Could it be because I'm not in Canada? (I noticed the Outlook app for Concur is only available in the US).

Thank you.

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Pam,

It is difficult to know what the issue is since we cannot see what it is you are doing. It could be that you aren't using the correct forwarding option. Also, if you are using the NextGen UI, you may not see it appear in Expense. 

Would you be able to take some screenshots and provide them. That will help with troubleshooting. 

Kevin