cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidW
Routine Member - Level 1

Single source for Query: SAP Concur Community?

I have found myself going to the Linkedin SAP Concur Client User Group to query prior postings (e.g. thoughts on using Concur for Personal AND business travel).

As such, it would be brilliant if we could enhance our search capabilities on this platform to include EXTERNAL sources as well for the given query  (e.g. SAP Concur Client User Group).

Thoughts?

1 Solution
Solution
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @DavidW,

This is an excellent question!

We will be expanding our search abilities to include other resources SAP Concur has to offer in the near future. However, the search upgrade will not be able to bypass private group configurations, such as the LinkedIn Client User Group. 

Hope this helps!

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @DavidW,

This is an excellent question!

We will be expanding our search abilities to include other resources SAP Concur has to offer in the near future. However, the search upgrade will not be able to bypass private group configurations, such as the LinkedIn Client User Group. 

Hope this helps!

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AmberLee
Routine Member - Level 3

I wholeheartedly agree we shouldn’t link back to the place from whence we came... but there is a middle ground.

Instead of linking outside, you can simply add the most popular discussions to this community’s archive folder. All we need is searchable data, no PDFs/screenshots, to provide substance during the infancy stage. From there we build.

ค๓๒єг ɭєє - ᴄᴏɴᴄᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴɴᴏɪssᴇᴜʀ
(っ◔◡◔)っ  ☆ Fort Worth, Texas ☆
tjbmoreno
Routine Member - Level 2

While this is a good idea, I think the plan is to sunset the LinkedIn group.  Depending on what the timeline is for that to happen, perhaps it doesn't make sense to put the time and effort into it.

Terri Moreno
Looking for new opportunities!
Anaren, Inc. - Travel Manager - Syracuse, NY