cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
User2137
Occasional Member - Level 1

Transfering intelligence reports with pre-choosen values between accounts? intelligence

Hi all,

I am hoping that You know some solution to my problem.

In my company in the past, we used "anonymized" accounts for processing the employee's expense reports.

We have to change to our personal concur accounts, which would not be that huge of a problem besides the problem that I have. On my "anonymous" account I have many reports/queries saved (copied) into my content with pre-chosen some data like company codes for which I need some reports downloaded etc.

Does anyone know if i can share them to the new account without copying to the team reports (i don't have the needed access to do that). I hope there is some way, as it would be really time-consuming to do that once again.

Additional question - if there is a way to copy query under processor - > process reports because I also have a few of them that I often use, and I don't really like the idea of recreating them manually once again.

Thank You in advance for any help!

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@User2137 hello there. To answer your question about processor queries...these cannot be copied and shared to another profile.

Cognos can be shared with another account but you need the proper Cognos role that allows you to open and edit reports. I looked at your Cognos access and you don't have the proper role to do this. So for now, you will not be able to share with another Cognos profile. Maybe you can request the proper role to allow you to do this. It could be granted to you temporarily to accomplish what you need, then removed. You would need the Professional Author role. If you can get this permission, let me know and I'll tell you how to share a report to another profile.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.