cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elena2
Occasional Member - Level 2

Schedule link not visible in report

Hello,

I am new to reporting in SAP CONCUR, can you please help with an issue I am facing ? I cannot see the link Schedule on my report page . Do you know what causes this ?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks 

Elena

concursnip.png

1 Solution
Solution
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 3

Hi @Elena2 ,

May I know to which reporting role your profile is assigned to?  Cognos Business Author, Cognos Consumer etc.

As per documentation, users with Cognos Professional Author role can schedule a report/query. 

You can refer to the below link for the additional information - Reporting roles and its description:

https://help.sap.com/docs/CONCUR_EXPENSE/85f3db6f3c5945fe8414a08fc5f9e3fc/a7a6125ef39a435cbf0734cae8...

PoojaKumatkar_1-1728641865419.png

If this has answered your query, then please mark solution as accepted. 

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 3

Hi @Elena2 ,

May I know to which reporting role your profile is assigned to?  Cognos Business Author, Cognos Consumer etc.

As per documentation, users with Cognos Professional Author role can schedule a report/query. 

You can refer to the below link for the additional information - Reporting roles and its description:

https://help.sap.com/docs/CONCUR_EXPENSE/85f3db6f3c5945fe8414a08fc5f9e3fc/a7a6125ef39a435cbf0734cae8...

PoojaKumatkar_1-1728641865419.png

If this has answered your query, then please mark solution as accepted. 

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja
Elena2
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi @PoojaKumatkar , my roles are  Cognos Business Author and Cognos Hist Data Access. The role Cognos Professional Author is not available for me. I get the message ,,Cognos licenses have not been activated for this role. Refer to your Expense administrator.'' Maybe it is a version we have to purchase. 

Thank you for your help.