cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Diane
Occasional Member - Level 1

Report Studio

Hi,

I have access to Report Studio, however when opening an existing report into the studio the "Page Explorer"/work area pane on the right-hand side is blank and not showing expected preview of report.  

All other windows, selection items, etc are available.  Any ideas why I cannot see the report please?

Thanks

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Diane I know Edge used to have an option to "Open with Internet Explorer", which is what I have advised others to try. I am trying to remember where the option is found, but I think near the upper right corner of the browser there are three dots that you can click to get some options. Give that a try. If not, I believe you could Google, Opening Edge browser with IE. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Diane what browser are you using?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Diane

Hi @KevinD ,

Thank you for replying to my message 😊

I am using Microsoft Edge

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Diane I know Edge used to have an option to "Open with Internet Explorer", which is what I have advised others to try. I am trying to remember where the option is found, but I think near the upper right corner of the browser there are three dots that you can click to get some options. Give that a try. If not, I believe you could Google, Opening Edge browser with IE. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Diane

Thanks so much Kevin!

I managed to find how to open Report Studio in IE browser and then had access to the preview pane.  I now also have sight of Query Studio which I didn't in Edge browser.

Thanks again, I will now click on the Accept as Solution.