cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lundy
Occasional Member - Level 1

Receipts stuck in uploding

I have had numerous receipts I have attempted to upload on ExpenseIt that have been stuck “uploading” for days.

How can I resolve this ?

22 REPLIES 22
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello,

I've had a few users with this issue in the app - we had them uninstall and re-install. That seemed to work for them.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
DavidW
Routine Member - Level 1

We had 3 users with the issue yesterday. They were on androids.

We deleted the app and started the install process again. That solved the issue 

for all of them.

There was an update done on 2/8, so we believe that had a "fix".

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Lundy  @JessicaL  @DavidW ,

Good day. 

Before the January release (9.65), please ensure that the operating system on all user devices has been updated to at least iOS 11 and on Android,  least API 23 (v6.0).

Kindly refer to the January Release Notes:

https://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/MobileDocs/ReleaseNotes/2019/MOB_2019_01(Jan)_cli...

For SAP Concur mobile app – I  encourage keep operating systems (and devices, if possible) current.

Thank you,

AnnaDizo

pscanlon
New Member - Level 1

I had the same issue with the latest version of the App 9.70.1 (2019062101) on Andriod  Samsung galaxy S8, Android 9 (Kernel 4.4.111-15838602)

I was not brave enough to delete and re-add the app as i had a months worth of receipts 'stuck' in my upload queue.  Can you confirm if receipts would survive after this?

To fix the problem for me, I deleted my oldest receipt (after taking a screenshot) and all the rest of the receipts were uploaded and processed.

benmm
New Member - Level 1

I have this same concern. I also can't find the 'expense it pro' app in the apple app store...

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @benmm,

We do not advise uninstall and reinstall of the app when receipts are stuck in uploading as it will definitely delete all those receipts on the upload queue. For receipts stuck on upload queue:

1. Make sure that app is on the latest version, if not, Users should update and not uninstall/reinstall the app.

2. Deleting the first receipt on queue is also another resolution as it may have been corrupted causing the flow of the upload.

ExpenseIt has been integrated with Concur mobile since last year. The ExpenseIt Pro has alrady been sunsetted. If you have ExpenseIt enabled, you will notice an "ExpenseIt" camera icon on the app homescreen.

Let me know if you have questions.

Regards

AnnaDizo

tedsteffan
New Member - Level 1

I have followed the instructions and validated that I am running the latest version and have deleted the first receipt in queue and they are still NOT moving. This will be a problem for me as I DON'T have the original receipts as I don't keep the orginals when I travel.

Bhamco

I am havung the same issues. Reinstalled the SAP Concur app and updated my iPhone, still same issue. It looks to be a problem with processing multi-page receipts (multiple screen shots of a receipt email to include all necessary info- airfare in my case). When I include only the screen shot that includes the itemized fare in a single screen shot, the app processes it fine. I then have to add that expense to the report and add the other screen shots that include pertinent info

brianf
New Member - Level 1

I'm also having this issue recently on multiple iOS devices. I've contacted support and after refusing to provide them with my account password over email!!!!!!! I'm basically dumped on my accounting admin to sort it out.

danielwaite
New Member - Level 1

receipts stuck uploading on iPhone 11 Pro for the last two weeks.  Worked fine September to October and half of November.

i deleted the Concur App and reinstalled it.  Took new receipt snapshot and then receipts so uploading 153K of 153K but never finishes upload.

I also tried deleting receipts 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

The ExpenseIt stand alone app was sunsetted and is no longer available in the app store. ExpenseIt is now built into SAP Concur Mobile. You should see it on the homescreen. The camera icon should say Expenseit. If not, you'll need to go to your menu (three blue bars in upper left corner) and select Settings. At the top of the Settings screen you will see a little slider where you can turn on ExpenseIt. Keep in mind, ExpenseIt is a paid add-on feature.

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @pscanlon,

Good day.

We do not advise uninstall and reinstall of the app when receipts are stuck in uploading as it will definitely delete all those receipts on the upload queue. If we see that the app is not on the latest version, we just advise Users to do an update and not uninstall/reinstall. 

The process you did is correct, that is deleting the first receipt on queue as it may have been corrupted causing the flow of the upload.

Let me know if you have questions.

Regards,

AnnaDizo

jhoman
New Member - Level 2

I am having this issue.  I have made sure that the last update was installed and i have deleted the earliest receipt.  I cannot read the receipts that are waiting to upload, so i do not want to uninstall and reinstall the app.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @jhoman,

Thanks for posting.

Have you created a support ticket for this issue? Our support teams would be able to help you get to the bottom of this. 

Anna from our support team also suggested, "Deleting the first receipt on queue is also another resolution as it may have been corrupted causing the flow of the upload." 

Hope that helps!

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ferwelte

I have a similar issue a little more complex, though. My receipts got stuck in uploading. I am unable to delete them, or to do anything with them. I have tried to unistall and reinstall the app, the receipts still appear there and are still stuck. Any advice on how to proceed? Thanks.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ferwelte if you are still experiencing the issue, make sure the app is fully updated to the latest version. Then shut down your phone and reboot it. See if that fixes the issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Lundy ,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have current issue similar to receipt stuck on analyzing. Kindly open a support case so we link them to the correct ticket that is being worked on by our R&D team. On the case, please add screenshot showing the receipt still being analyzed, was the receipt captured via ExpenseIt camera icon or Receipt camera icon and approximate date and time the receipt was captured.

Once you have the case created, kindly email me the case number so I can assign it to one of our Support team.

Thank you and Regards,

AnnaDizo

Damond
New Member - Level 1

@AnnaDizo 

I wish you all could provide a solution we could follow in your post.

I have the same problem and I think everyone is describing it sufficiently.

why do you need screenshots?

Just tell us what the fix is.  Gotta believe the fix is similar for us all.

BTW,  deleted the first receipt .. no change.   Already had the latest version.

if there’s part of this app we can’t depend on, we need to know.

Traveler-0

I think I have determined the problem and solution.  I noticed that all of my single-page receipts uploaded immediately while the multi-page ones did not.  Apparently that feature doesn't work anymore.  

The solution:

1. delete all of the multi-page receipts stuck in uploading
  2. switch to single page mode and stack the related receipts side-by-side
  3. frame the picture around both receipts while ignoring the auto box
  4. pull the autobox corners to the outer edges of the combined receipts
  5. Select Done and the app will autorecognize the price and immediately upload the receipt upon confirmation
george
New Member - Level 2

Same problem 2020-03-02.  Up-to-date Android phone and app

No multi-page reciepts.  Stuck in 'Analyzing Receipt'.  I am unable to delete the reciepts; I even tried uninstall/reinstall

Have filed ticket