cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bow
Occasional Member - Level 1

Querying Historical Data and Customizing Fields in Invoice Metrics Production Report

Hello Concur Community,

I have two questions regarding the "Invoice Metrics Production Report" located in my company's intelligence folder:

1. How can I query historical data for this report, specifically for the past 3 years? Is there a way to adjust the date range or do I need to use a specific function?
  2. Once I have the report, how can I edit out fields that I don't need? Is there a way to customize the columns or filter out unnecessary information?

Any guidance or step-by-step instructions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bow to answer your first question, this report is built to show data for the last two weeks. You can certainly edit the existing filter to go back three years. I recommend making a copy of the report, pasting the copy in your My Content folder to avoid accidentally changing the master report. Once copied, you can open the report in edit mode. Use the filter toolbar icon to show the filter drop down options. You can select Edit filter. The filter window will open. You'll see two filters listed (See first screenshot). Click once on the first filter, then use the pencil icon (highlighted in screenshot). Change the filter so it looks like this: [Invoice Date]>=_add_years (current date, -3). This will pull data from today's date and go back three years. Give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Now, for your second question. When you run the report, I would recommend choosing Excel as the output format. That way once it is done running, you can open the Excel file and make changes as needed.

KevinD_0-1721060536974.png

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Bow
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you! That is helpful.