Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

Mobile app - SAP Concur Community

Dear SAP Concur Community, @KellyR 

I find this community the most relevant for SAP/Concur discussions within customers and business peers. It is the exact place to be for improvement and sharing knowledge. Unfortunately I only found out of this only a few months ago, despite I guess this community has already 3 years.

I tried to look on previous treads discussions, but can't find if there is directly an application which would make even easier to interact and answer queries within this forum.

Is it there planned to develop a mobile application for this platform? I guess it would increase also in number the users.

Thank you

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
1 Solution
Solution
KellyR
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alessandro-- good question! We don't have any plans to create an app specifically for the community site, but the site itself is designed to have a good mobile experience. You should be able to visit it on your phone or tablet, find content easily, sign in and answer questions and so on. We are continually making updates to improve the user experience, and have a few planned for mobile over the next several months. That said, we are always open to feedback, suggestions, ideas, so please don't hesitate to share!

Kelly Rigotti
Sr. Director, Digital Marketing
SAP Concur

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Solution
KellyR
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alessandro-- good question! We don't have any plans to create an app specifically for the community site, but the site itself is designed to have a good mobile experience. You should be able to visit it on your phone or tablet, find content easily, sign in and answer questions and so on. We are continually making updates to improve the user experience, and have a few planned for mobile over the next several months. That said, we are always open to feedback, suggestions, ideas, so please don't hesitate to share!

Kelly Rigotti
Sr. Director, Digital Marketing
SAP Concur
paweladamicz
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you, I also agree that's a good idea. I will wait for your new ideas and updates

I am looking forward to downloading ringtones for my phone at https://dzwonkinatelefon.pl/

allenshaw
New Member - Level 2

How do I submit feedback or report problems I am having with the latest version of SAP?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@allenshaw Hello there. Kelly was recently promoted and with her new role she won't likely be monitoring this site too much. 

However, I have a good deal of product experience having worked at SAP Concur for over 13 years, so if you let me know what issues you are having, I may be able to help. Also, feel free to provide your feedback. If you prefer to do so in private, feel free to send me a private message. If you click on my username (KevinD) you will see a Message button. I'll await your message. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

Thank you Kelly, 

I will be looking forward to all updates in the coming months 🙂

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
da012st

What is our company CODE

Pritika

Is it possible to integrate SAP Concur mobile app with MDM solution - Intune?

If yes, how can we manage this app with Intune?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pritika I know internally we do have MDM integrated with the mobile app. I'm not well-versed in the technical aspects of this though. I'll ask our mobile team.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Pritika

I have published SAP Concur as a managed app in my Intune test tenant. However, whenever I try to upload image or pdf as receipts from outlook to SAP Concur app, it gives error as "Response error code was unacceptable: 500" and another error while sharing image file is "your receipt could not be saved. Please try again later."

If files are saved locally in phone, then there is no issue.