cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
angelamcdonald
Occasional Member - Level 3

Mobile App Upgrades

Do we have any insight on what upgrades will be included with the mobile app updates?

I know there is a demo video - but that's not much info. 

Issues i have today - hoping to resolve :

- change/update a password on the app

- update profile info on the app

- get to mobile training (link) 

- walk me? 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@angelamcdonald of your items listed, only changing/resetting password is available on the mobile app. This is done by requesting a password reset. Check out this article: How Do I Reset My SAP Concur Password. In the article it lists the steps for resetting using the desktop experience, but keep reading. It will mention the mobile app. The reset steps are almost identical.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@angelamcdonald of your items listed, only changing/resetting password is available on the mobile app. This is done by requesting a password reset. Check out this article: How Do I Reset My SAP Concur Password. In the article it lists the steps for resetting using the desktop experience, but keep reading. It will mention the mobile app. The reset steps are almost identical.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.