cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Christinahoff
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hotel Itemization Issue

We booked a reservation for a visitor for one night in a local hotel.  For unknown reasons, the hotel charged half the reservation on 6/9 and the other on 6/11., so it is showing as 2 separate equal expenses that cannot be combined yet Concur is alerting me that the two expenses require itemization.  How do I accomplish this? 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Christinahoff I would treat this as if it it were two different hotel stays. In fact, that is really all you can do since the hotel made two separate charges.  Very odd the hotel charged it this way. Since there are two different dates, I would enter the 6/9 charge as one night and 6/11 as one night. You can always use the Comment field to explain what the hotel did. 

Does this make sense?

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Christinahoff I would treat this as if it it were two different hotel stays. In fact, that is really all you can do since the hotel made two separate charges.  Very odd the hotel charged it this way. Since there are two different dates, I would enter the 6/9 charge as one night and 6/11 as one night. You can always use the Comment field to explain what the hotel did. 

Does this make sense?

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Christinahoff
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks, this worked!