cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lesterw
Occasional Member - Level 1

Error Communicating with TripIt

When I go to Connected Apps in Concur, I see TripIt! listed. I click on "connect to TripIt" and enter my TripIt credentials and click Link My Accounts button. But I then get the error "Error Communicating with TripIt" and remain on the login page. This is NOT a bad password issue (an incorrect password yields a different appropriate error).

lesterw_1-1642071609428.png

Any ideas?

26 REPLIES 26
efitz

That did it! Good to go...thanks 😊

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@efitz AWWW YEAH!!! Great to hear. Happy TripIt-ing. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mstorie

I'm having this same problem. It's been working fine for some time, but stopped working a couple of weeks ago. I removed and tried relinking the accounts as mentioned on this thread, but only get "Error Communicating with Tripit" no matter what. Work trips not showing up now without manually adding/email FW.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mstorie just so I know exactly what you tried, you logged in to your TripIt account by going to www.tripit.com and unlinked the accounts there? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mstorie

Kevin,

Yes. I got it to work by changing my password and relinking accounts.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mstorie awesome. Great to hear. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey