cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lfalvo_petracap
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cross Tab report - dates not accurate

Hello, I have created a Cross Tab report, but the dates are not accurate.   When I first run the report it asks for the Date range, however, when I run it, the data is not accurate.

Concur Report - crosstab.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lfalvo_petracap how exactly are the dates not accurate? Is it showing a different date range from what you selected in the prompt?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
lfalvo_petracap
Occasional Member - Level 1

Before I click on the Report it asks for Date Range, And I select the last two months, but it returns staff members that left the business 6-12 months ago.    So I feel that the report I've created doesn't 'talk' to the Date range.

@lfalvo_petracap and you are sure that the reports for those employees were not somehow Sent for Payment within the last two months? Sometimes when people leave the company, they don't submit their last expenses. Someone else ends up doing it for them so possibly it took several months for someone to do this. Just a thought. If this is not what happened, then there might be something in the way the report is built that is causing the issue. 

What is the name of the report and what is the name of two people who showed on the report that have left the company 6-12 months ago? 

Please send me a private message with the report name and the two employees' names.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.