cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
martynaw92
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur Mobile App issue error 500

Hi. I have an issue related to mobile app. After following all the instructions on how to download an app, specifically after clicking on concur mobile registration, this error accures: 

The server encountered an error and could not complete your request (error 500). Do anyone know how to fix this issue? Thank you in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@martynaw92 this error is occurring when you attempt to sign in to the app?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
martynaw92

No, the error is occurring when I click on "Concur Mobile Registration". So I can't even get the link to access the mobile app.

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@martynaw92 Thanks for providing the additional information. This could be an issue that your Concur Administrator would need to engage the SAP Concur Support team for. Have you reached out to your Concur Administrator/IT Help Desk? I will send you a Private Message with a contact that you can reach out to. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
RG-OPG
New Member - Level 1

Hi Marty - Did you ever get a solution to this issue?

maurafaine

Hey everyone,

I recently encountered the "Concur Mobile App error 500" and after some troubleshooting, I managed to find a few potential solutions. Here are some steps you can try to resolve this issue:

Clear Cache and Data (Android)

Update the App

Check Internet Connection

Try a Different Network

And must remember to always backup any important data associated with the app before performing any major actions like reinstalling.

maura:gb insta and og insta