cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
captonmoo
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur Mobile App Log in not work

I have tried resetting my password and logging in and setting a pin but nothing works. I cannot get into the mobile app, but my password on my laptop works and I can access concur just fine.

Any thoughts?

1 Solution
Solution
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi All,

Thanks for resourcing the SAP Concur Community for this issue.

We are no longer wiping phones directly from conversations happening here on the community. You will need to create a support case to get mobile errors resolved. 

Here are two ways to get support:

1. You can contact your company’s authorized support contact. They will be able to help you create a support ticket for this issue. Your company should be able to tell you who they are and provide contact information.
  2. If your company subscribes to User Support Desk you can call them directly and create a support ticket. Your company will be able to tell you if this is an available support channel and provide you with the number. 

For more general information on logging into your mobile app check out this video:

I hope this helps! 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27
AshleyB

Thanks for posting!

I would suggest contacting your company's support channel. They would be able to help you look into this. In the solution on this thread, I have shared a few ways to best get a hold of them. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Edit: 

Hi @andykrawchyk  and @AnnaLo ,

This would also be my suggestion for you all as well. Creating a support ticket will not only help you get this resolved but also make sure you have the latest information on when an overall fix is to be released. Our support teams are the right group to work with. 

I hope this helps!

Best,
Ashley Bragg

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
andykrawchyk
New Member - Level 1

I along with many others are having issues logging into concur mobile.  I have already reinstalled the app 5 times.  I went to my concur administrator for my company.  They talked to concur and were told to have me change my mobile pin or password which i have done and i have not been able to log in.  I travel exclusively for work and this is a major inconvenience for me and many others.  What can you do to fix this problem?  As i've already tried several things and i am still unable to log in. 

Concerned customer,

Andy Krawchyk

AnnaLo
Occasional Member - Level 1

Good morning,

We are facing the same issues on work mobile phone (ios), on the web it works.

Please could you give us any advice to fix?

I already reset password, re-install app without success.

Regards

Anna

emadili
Occasional Member - Level 2

hi there

I was talking to my colleague Jochen got the problem resolved by Valeria Knoblovits who eventually understood she had to get in touch with the Nokia IT team

@emadili wrote:

Any update  still no solution!

at Nokia, then wipe my user profile for me to then register again and get through the normal process.

Can you please do the same for me?

Thanks

emadili
Occasional Member - Level 2

also Jerry Schu was involved, it was a chat on 11712/2019. Please advise if I need to open a dedicate case, or staying on this chat/blog is still ok

AshleyB

Hi @emadili

Please reach out to your company approved support channel to get assistance with this issue. Though the community can offer support in a variety of topics this one is best handled through an official support channel. 

Here are two ways to get support:

1. You can contact your company’s authorized support contact. They will be able to help you create a support ticket for this issue. Your company should be able to tell you who they are and provide contact information.
  2. If your company subscribes to User Support Desk you can call them directly and create a support ticket. Your company will be able to tell you if this is an available support channel and provide you with the number.

Best,
Ashley Bragg

franfozard
New Member - Level 2

hello,

i cannot log into the sap mobile app and have tried ressetting both password and pin but none log into the app. webpage access i stsill fine