cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shiraa2
Occasional Member - Level 2

Cognos 11 reporting: is there a way to get info on the date a profile was last updated?

Hi, 

I would like to add a column 'Profile last updated date' to my existing report.  Is there a expression definition for this? 

I've used the following data item expression that has worked in my other reports:

• Last login date- [Expense].[Employee Information].[Last User Login Date] 
  • Profile Create Date - [Expense].[Employee Information].[Start Date]

Hence I'm looking for something similar to determine the  profile update date for our Concur profiles.

Many thanks,

Avanti 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shiraa2 you can use the Audit Trail (Change Log)>Employee Audit folder to see what has been changed and the date and time. I'm just not sure how you would tell the system to only show the last change that occurred to each user profile. 

I've sent an email to my Cognos experts to see if this is possible.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shiraa2 you can use the Audit Trail (Change Log)>Employee Audit folder to see what has been changed and the date and time. I'm just not sure how you would tell the system to only show the last change that occurred to each user profile. 

I've sent an email to my Cognos experts to see if this is possible.

Thank you,
Kevin
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shiraa2 my reporting experts got back to me. I've pasted their response below. I hope it makes sense to you. 🙂

Create a calculated field, for example call it “Last Date”, with the following expression: MAXIMUM([Change Date/Time] for [Employee ID])

Then create a filter: [Last Date] = [Change Date/Time]

The [Change Date/Time] and [Employee ID] fields need to included in the query for the above expression to work.

Thank you,
Kevin
shiraa2
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thank you so much!