cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eseay_vst
New Member - Level 2

Carbon Footprint Reports

Regardless of the parameters I select, the Carbon Footprint Reports are all coming back blank (tried in both Chrome and Edge). Is there a setting in the Concur configuration that needs to be enabled to collect this data for the reports to run properly?

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@eseay_vst when you run this report, where is the report currently saved? In other words, where are you running the report from? Which folder?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
eseay_vst
New Member - Level 2

Hi KevinD, I've accessed them in both Intelligence and Intelligence BI Manager using the following path: Team Content/Intelligence - Standard Reports/Carbon Footprint. I've tried all 3 in that folder, Detail, Summary and High Usage and all 3 come back with no data.

mgutierrez10
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi eseay_vst

That report for the carbon footprint sounds interesting. But I do not find it under the standard reports folder.

@KevinD , please, can you help with this?

Thanks.

@mgutierrez10 your company has our Analysis reporting offering, not the Business Intelligence offering. The Business Intelligence offering comes with over 100 more standard reports, including the carbon footprint report. That is why you do not see it.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mgutierrez10
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thanks for the confirmation Kevin.