cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ckinney1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Can't Find "SAP Concur" app on iPhone

This happens on my old and new phone.  I have many apps so I pull down to search for apps to open.  Although it's installed and working, the "SAP Concur" app does not appear in search results on my iPhones like all of my other apps.

7 REPLIES 7
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@ckinney1  Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. It could be that your company manages which apps you are able to see and download on your mobile device. I would suggest reaching out the IT department or SAP Concur Administrator at your company. Do you need a name of a SAP Concur Administrator to reach out to?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ckinney1

The Concur app is already installed and working fine. This is a personal iPhone that my firm does not restrict. The issue is I can’t find the installed application like so can for all others. It’s as if the Concur app installed without an identifying name. 

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@ckinney1 Thanks for the follow up post. I am not sure I am following. Are you saying you were able to install the app successfully and you are having challenges logging in?  Perhaps you can provide a screenshot or additional details. I am happy to provide steps to install the SAP Concur Mobile app or instructions for logging in, but need clarification on where you need assistance.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ckinney1

No, I think this is an application design flaw. The app is installed and works fine.  On all iPhones, you swipe down on the screen and search for terms or APPS. The problem is the “SAP Concur” app is not properly named so it can not be found on someone’s iPhone. 

For example, swipe down and search for “Mail” and your mail apps appear by name. Swipe down and search for the “SAP Concur” app (or one of those words) and nothing appears. This is annoying when you have a lot of apps on your phone and have to scroll through the screens to find it. 

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@ckinney1 Thanks for the clarification. I have an iphone and I am able to search for the Concur app and it shows up. What versions of the iOS are you one and what version of the Concur app? Can you provide a screenshot? Happy to assist. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
ckinney1

I am using an iPhone 14 Pro Max on iOS 17.1.1. 

IMG_1200.jpeg

ckinney1

Fyi - I uninstalled and reinstalled the SAP Comcur app and experience the same issue (same version/latest).