cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lillietaylor
Occasional Member - Level 1

Audit Services

We are considering adding audit services to our current package.  I am trying to understand how receipts are required to be attached.  Currently, some of our employees attach to the individual expense lines in the report while others attach 1 pdf with all receipts at the header level.  Are either of these options acceptable with audit services or do they need to be attached individually.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lillietaylor either should work, however if your company sets up the receipt requirement to be at the line item level, which is fairly common, then attaching one pdf with all receipts to the header wouldn't work. Not for the audit team, but the audit rule would block submission.

If your company doesn't set up the line item receipt requirement, then attaching to the report header should be okay.

I need to say though, that I am not on the Audit Team and do not know their procedures when reviewing reports. I would think though that as long as the correct receipts are attached, the report should be approved.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.