cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
labergebm
Occasional Member - Level 1

Approval reports (audit trail)

Hello,

I'd like to know how long it takes to approve expense accounts (for each approval steps). In the "Intelligence" module, could you tell me which report I could use? I can't find anything about it.

I would like to have the data by expense account and see all the approvers and approval dates up to the payment date. I'd also like to know if there have been any rejections or returns. In fact, I'd like to have the view we have in the audit trail of the "Expense" module according to a range of dates, by expense account.

The information we have in the "Workflow cycle details" report is insufficient and is not presented in the way I need.

Could you please help me? Many thanks in advance

Mylène 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@labergebm If you look in the Expense>Expense Reports>Expense Reports Workflow Trail folder of the data warehouse, you will find what you are looking for.  It might take a little trial and error to get the report exactly how you need it, but all the data items you need are found in this folder. 

Also, if want the report to show the number of days it took for the report to go through the approval process, you can add First Submitted Date and Sent for Payment date to the report. Then create a calculation on these two data items that will subtract Sent for Payment Date from Last Submitted Date. This will show the number of days between the two giving you the number of days for the report to go through the approval process.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@labergebm If you look in the Expense>Expense Reports>Expense Reports Workflow Trail folder of the data warehouse, you will find what you are looking for.  It might take a little trial and error to get the report exactly how you need it, but all the data items you need are found in this folder. 

Also, if want the report to show the number of days it took for the report to go through the approval process, you can add First Submitted Date and Sent for Payment date to the report. Then create a calculation on these two data items that will subtract Sent for Payment Date from Last Submitted Date. This will show the number of days between the two giving you the number of days for the report to go through the approval process.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
labergebm
Occasional Member - Level 1

This is exactly what I needed. Thank you very much!

Mylène