cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
benCoVantage
Occasional Member - Level 2

SAP Australian User Group - meeting up?

Anyone attending the SAUG National Summit 2024 on Aug 19th and 20th? And feel like taking the online community into the real world?

In case you did not know, the SAP Australian User Group National summit is being held at the ICC in Sydney.  Myself and a few Concur customers I know are attending. We thought about catching up for a coffee in Day 2 and wanted to see if any one else is interested.   Are you?

If you are let me know. I am contactable here or on email me on ben@covantage.com.au and I can share logistic details. Have a great Friday everyone and hope to see you at SAUG in a few week's time.

1 REPLY 1
alesvince
New Member - Level 1

@benCoVantageclinic dubai wrote:

Anyone attending the SAUG National Summit 2024 on Aug 19th and 20th? And feel like taking the online community into the real world?

In case you did not know, the SAP Australian User Group National summit is being held at the ICC in Sydney.  Myself and a few Concur customers I know are attending. We thought about catching up for a coffee in Day 2 and wanted to see if any one else is interested.   Are you?

If you are let me know. I am contactable here or on email me on ben@covantage.com.au and I can share logistic details. Have a great Friday everyone and hope to see you at SAUG in a few week's time.

If you're attending the SAP Australian User Group National Summit 2024 at the ICC in Sydney on August 19th and 20th, and would like to meet up with others, please let me know. A few Concur customers and I are planning to catch up for coffee on the second day and would love to connect with anyone interested.