cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MattLevett
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Content: FBT Guide - Uncover savings from meal and entertainment expenses

Managing and calculating the fringe benefit tax (FBT) liability on meals and entertainment can be incredibly challenging and time consuming. In an economic climate where expenses are increasing and budgets are shrinking, you simply cannot afford to over-calculate, and over pay, your FBT obligations. 

Matt Levett
3 REPLIES 3
brandtp09
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi @MattLevett, I'm interested in understanding FBT a little bit more. After going through the guide, does this mean that in Concur, we won't be able to capture FBT for Expenses that don't necessarily have "Attendees" in them?

MattLevett
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @brandtp09 thank you for your question. Apologies for the delay, I have been on leave for a few weeks. Concur does not limit the ability to be able to capture FBT to only those expenses that require attendees.  This is the most common scenario for FBT but, obviously, not the only one.  Where there are, for example, gifts or other expense types that are FBT applicable then Concur can assist with capturing those expenses and any additional necessary information relating to that spend.

Matt Levett
brandtp09
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi @MattLevett, would you happen to know if the configuration guides for capturing FBT for non-attendee expense types are stored in the SAP Help Portal? I've been trying to search how to configure such expense types but have only seen configurations where attendees are tracked.

Hope you had a good time off work 🙂