cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rose_mangiroza
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur CC Import error

Hi, 

I'm trying to import the download from Concur but I'm getting this error message 

rose_mangiroza_0-1720486124694.png

I have tried to change the Batch date from current to 30/06/24 as i want to post these transactions in FY23. does anyone know how to fix this?

1 REPLY 1
alexben
Occasional Member - Level 1

@rose_mangiroza wrote:

Hi, 

I'm trying to import the download from Concur but I'm getting this error message 

rose_mangiroza_0-1720486124694.png

I have tried to change the Batch date from current to 30/06/24 as i want to post these transactions in FY23. does anyone know how to fix this?  Painting Services in Pickering

The error you're encountering while importing from Concur could be related to date formatting or batch settings. To resolve this issue:

1. Verify Date Format: Ensure the batch date you entered (30/06/24) matches the required format for Concur, and it aligns with your fiscal year settings.

2. Check Batch Configuration: Confirm that the batch date and transaction dates are correctly set and compatible with the fiscal year you’re posting to (FY23).

3. Review Error Message: Look closely at the error message or any additional details provided in the error report (rose_mangiroza_0-1720486124694.png) for specific issues.

4. Consult Documentation/Support: Refer to Concur’s documentation or contact their support for guidance tailored to this error and your configuration.