cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
benCoVantage
Occasional Member - Level 2

Any one going to FUSION? Want to connect in the USA?

Morning Concur ANZ Community team,

Let me make the first post for 2024.  I am planning on attending FUSION in Las Vegas.  Any-one else attending the March event in Las Vegas?

If you are attending and would like to catch up for a coffee in Las Vegas let me know.  I can be contacted at ben@covantage.com.au.    Love the community side of things and want to make sure us ANZ folks all connect.   

Regards,

Ben

2 REPLIES 2
benCoVantage
Occasional Member - Level 2

Morning All, I only got 1 response on going to FUSION 2024.  Got it, no worries. Matt (Goss) and I are planning to attend.  If any-one wants comes content or wants information from the event let us know. We will endeavor to help out share the content.   

alexben
Occasional Member - Level 1

@benCoVantagemyolsd wrote:

Morning Concur ANZ Community team,

Let me make the first post for 2024.  I am planning on attending FUSION in Las Vegas.  Any-one else attending the March event in Las Vegas?

If you are attending and would like to catch up for a coffee in Las Vegas let me know.  I can be contacted at ben@covantage.com.au.    Love the community side of things and want to make sure us ANZ folks all connect.   

Regards,

Ben

I wanted to update you on FUSION 2024. So far, I've only received one response regarding attendance. Matt (Goss) and I are planning to go, and we're happy to help out with any content or information from the event. If anyone is interested in updates or specific details from the conference, please let us know. We’ll do our best to share the valuable insights and content with you.