cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
About the Author
A customer marketing manager, I have been at SAP Concur for three years. Prior to SAP Concur, I worked for Autodesk and Epicor Software. I have a Bachelor of Communications.

Remote Employee Expense Policy: Tips, Guidelines and Template

MattLevett
3 2 2,392

Most companies had to pivot so quickly to respond to state and local government work-from-home mandates, very few had a chance to think through how the change would impact their current expense policy. Will employees be reimbursed for broadband, Internet expense, or hotspots? What about office furniture, software updates, or the coffee and bottled water they used to get for free?

Although the answers will be different for every company, one thing is certain: creating and publishing a “Business Continuity/Work from Home” expense policy will reduce confusion for employees, their managers, and your finance staff during a time when everything is challenging enough already.

We can help you create a Remote Employee Expense Policy that is easy for employees to understand and follow, while also being comprehensive enough to ensure compliance and minimise corporate risk.  

2 Comments