Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Who Me Too'd this topic

kreeser
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cannot login to Concur Mobil App

I've seen alot of traffic on this topic, but not alot of resolution. I've been using the Concur mobil app for the past 4 months. It's worked flawlessly up until yesterday, and I use the app weekly. Whenever I use the app, I'm automatically logged in... I never have to enter my credentials. Yesterday, in the middle of entering reciepts, I was radomly logged out of the app and I was directed to the login screen. I entered my credentials and received this error message: “We don’t recognize the information entered. Please re-enter your username and password”. Over the past 24 hours I have done the folllowing:

1. Uninstalled/reinstalled the app.
  2. Changed my password (multiple times)
  3. Created a Mobil PIN... and subsequently changed the PIN
  4. Installed the app on a 2nd iPhone and attempted to log in. This was also unsuccessful and I received the same error message as noted above.

Throughout all of this activity with the mobil app, I have been able to log into Concur on my laptop and have had no issues. One other observation... I clicked the "forgot password" link in order to change my password from both my laptop and the mobil app. When I did it from my laptop I would get the email link to change my password. When I did it from the mobil app, I never received the email link.

I rely on Mobil Concur heavily to do my job, so this is a real problem. Please help!!

Who Me Too'd this topic