Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Who Me Too'd this topic

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Have you not received your reimbursement payment? If so, please read this before posting.

I have been seeing a lot of posts about reimbursement payments that have not yet been received. This issue isn't something we here on the Community can help with.

Here is why:

1. The other community members do not have access to your company's SAP Concur site and therefore cannot check to see if the system shows a payment. 

2. Even myself, who has access to your site, can only see if payment was made or not. I won't be able to see anything else. This is only if your company is using our Global Pay feature. Many of our customers do not use Global Pay, so I won't be able to see anything in regards to payments because your company is paying through your ERP system, which I do not have access to.

What should you do if you haven't received your reimbursement payment?

1. Speak to your direct manager. They should hopefully be able to provide some help. 

2. Look in the Company Notes section of the SAP Concur home screen to see if there is a link or contact information to get help internally.

3. Contact one of the following departments at your company: Finance, Accounting or Payroll/HR. These departments are usually the ones in charge of payments. 

I wish I could help with this issue, but there are some things that I just don't have access to and there are some issues that can only be resolved internally by someone at your company. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Who Me Too'd this topic