Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Who Me Too'd this topic

erinmolnar
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Ask Me Anything (AMA): Health & Safety at SAP Concur Fusion in Orlando

Post your questions in this thread to have them answered live. You can post questions anytime before the event. We will be live answering them on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 from 11am PT - 2pm PT / 2pm ET to 5pm ET.

Interested in attending SAP Concur Fusion or already registered, but have some questions about staying safe in Orlando? Join us for an AMA with SAP Concur Fusion's Health and Safety coordinator, Jessica Kurowski. During the AMA, Jessica and Fusion staff will be online dedicated to answering your questions on CLEAR, vaccine verification, COVID-19 testing, social distancing, masking, and all of the measures we're taking to ensure we can gather in person safely. 

Staying Safe in Orlando with Health Pass by CLEAR 

We are committed to the health and safety of all event attendees. To facilitate our collective safety, attendees of SAP Concur Fusion must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours prior to arriving at the event. Masks are also required for everyone at SAP Concur Fusion, and an interaction comfort level indicator will be provided upon onsite arrival. 

We’ve partnered with Health Pass by CLEAR for secure, digital proof of COVID-related health insights via the free CLEAR mobile app. Learn more about onsite precautions here.

Who Me Too'd this topic